• Assists with unloading of work trucks and delivery trucks.
• Assists with site setup of materials & equipment.
• Ensures that job site staging area is clean and organized.
• Uses all installation tools according to company safety policy.
• Complies with company safety policy at all times.
• Moves/uses hand and power tools, equipment, and materials, digs holes, and performs related duties necessary to the project at hand to assist respective team leader(s)
• Complies with all company policies and procedures and safety requirements.
• Represent the companies Values.
1. Time Management.
2. Project Management.
4. Team oriented
5. Work ethic
6. Integrity and trust
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, power equipment, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud. This position is performed in a variety of outside weather conditions, including inclement weather.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have full range of mobility in upper and lower body; be able to reach overhead; be able to work in various positions, including stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time; be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks; and be able to frequently lift 50 pounds of weight throughout the assigned workday.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. 7 p.m. 50-60 hours/week. Occasional overtime may be required.
• H.S Diploma or G.E.D
• Pre-employment background/Criminal checks are required.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, as we maintain a drug free work place.
Preferred Education and Experience
• Previous experience in landscaping or construction trade.
Lebanon Lawn & Landscape is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, creed, gender, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation, promotion, discipline and termination.
Lebanon Lawn & Landscape is committed to complying with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). It is our policy not to discriminate against any qualified employee or applicant with regard to any terms or conditions of employment because of such individual's disability. Consistent with this policy of non-discrimination, the Company will provide reasonable accommodations to a qualified individual with a disability, as defined in the ADA, who has made the Company aware of his or her disability, provided such accommodation does not constitute an undue hardship to the Company.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.